80% of the wine ferments in French oak barrels, the remaining 20% of the wine fermented in stainless steel vats with temperature control. Chardonnay fermented in oak, remains in barrels for another 8 months in contact with fine lees on the bâtonnage method. The final batch is made in order to achieve the desired balance.
17,5 pts “Vinho Grandes Escolhas”
16,5 pts “Revista de Vinhos”
|Type of Wine:||White Wine|
|Country of Origin:||Portugal|
|Producer:||Real Companhia Velha|
|Serve:||12 – 14ºC|
|Harmonization:||Perfect with cod dishes, seafood and salads.|